KEYWORD “Bodybuilding Diet” – 21
TOTAL WORD COUNT – 499
KEYWORD DENSITY – 4.2%
Oops I Did It Again: Top 5 Mistakes in a Bodybuilding Diet
There’s just no easy way to go about it. Bodybuilding diet is a part of every bodybuilder’s regimen. Being a pro or an amateur doesn’t even matter as bodybuilding diet is so important that it can make or break a training regimen.
And because bodybuilding diet is important, this is precisely the reason why mistakes are committed. Mistakes are a part of almost any endeavor and they range from being funny to annoying to dangerous. Below is a list of the five biggest mistakes a bodybuilding dieter can make.
Our purpose in sharing this is not to scare or worse, make fun of you and your woes in bodybuilding diet. The ultimate goal is to show you the best way to correct these mistakes and hence, maximize the potential for success in your bodybuilding diet.
* Impatience. Every bodybuilding dieter has a flaw but the worst is definitely impatience. There is no instant formula for a successful bodybuilding diet. It takes time for a bodybuilding diet program to work and a lot of bodybuilding dieters make the mistake of jumping from one diet to another simply because they are too impatient to stay with one program for longer than a week. You must remember that at least three weeks is what it takes for your body to get used to the change in your bodybuilding diet. For example, if you are adapting a low-fat, high carb bodybuilding diet, expect to start losing your fats in approximately 21 days.
* Not tracking your calorie-intake. Because a lot of bodybuilding dieters don’t keep records of what they eat, the amount of carbohydrates and proteins they take, or the overall fat and calorie intake they make, many of them don’t lose fat at the expected rate. Any miscalculation in your calorie-intake is a risk not worth taking. So keep tabs of your food consumption. This is what every bodybuilding dieter should always keep in mind to ensure success in their bodybuilding diet endeavor.
* Irregular eating. Haphazard and sporadic eating is something every bodybuilding dieter should avoid. Whether you are adapting a three-meals-a-day bodybuilding diet plan or doing it five times a day, staying consistent is the answer to losing fat leaning up your body mass.
* Too much dependence on scales. Remember that bodybuilding is primarily a visual sport. So even if the scale or bodyfat calipers don’t give you the gauge you’re expecting, your fat loss bodybuilding diet is still probably working, especially if your photos or an unbiased observer tells you that you look leaner and fuller.
* Supplements work like magic. In proper bodybuilding diet, this is called wishful thinking. No supplements, no matter how good their products reviews are, can make you shed fats in say, a day. Remember that supplements can only do so much in a bodybuilding diet. The rest is attributed to the person’s commitment to the program and nutritional common sense.